Becoming a driving/riding instructor
So your thinking of becoming a Driving/Riding Instructor, well you have come to the right place, we are one of the very limited Registered Training Organisations that can deliver all three different qualifications for you. Even though we would love to have you come along and do all three qualifications, there are some things you really should think about before you enrol. On each qualifications web page there is a lot more information for you that is specific to the chosen qualification, but here are some things you need to think about if you want to go ahead with becoming a Driving Instructor:
- Do you have Patience – you will need it for all classes of Vehicles
- How is your own Traffic History (the Departments will check this for the last 5 years at least)
- Do you have any Criminal History
- Do you love helping others (really important in this profession)
- If you think it is an “Easy” job then think again!
- Are you in it for the money. (it is unlikely you will become a millionaire as a Driver Trainer)
- Cars – You will be an integral part of the most important faze of young peoples lives, the licence is their key to freedom and adulthood in their minds.
- Motorcycle – Do what you love and help others gain the same enjoyment you have, and save lives at the same time.
- Heavy Vehicle – You will be helping and industry that is in demand and helping road safety at the same time by passing on the experience you have already gained.
If your still interested, Congratulations you have chosen one of the most emotionally rewarding carreers around, You WILL love it. Please feel free to have a look around our site, and don’t hesitate to give us a call on (07) 3290 3131 or drop an email to email@example.com to find out more or click on the class you want to do below for more information on each.
Steps to obtain our Certificate
The first step is to obtain your Certificate, so you can apply to your States Road Transport Authority. There are some States that prefer you do other things first. For example in NSW they’ll want a police check, Medical, theory questions and an application done prior to enrolling. In QLD you just need to apply and supply the Certification within 3 months of the application. Make sure you check your states requirements first. Or contact us for more information, we can help with the entire process.
There is three separate Certificate qualification, it depends on your final goal. Which one or what series of qualifications you might want. Aegis Training Services we are one of the few RTO’s (#30873) that can provide all of the qualifications. The three are listed below to get more information just keep reading and click on the link for the one/s you wish.